This product, formulated for quick action on hardened soils, releases heavy-duty dispersants for effective use on stainless steel equipment. JO-10 allows consumers to surpass the process of using citric acid products with its ability to rinse clean. It additionally aids in restoring stainless steel’s original shine.
Methods of Use
- Concentration Ratio: 2 – 8 oz. per gallon of water.
- Heat to boiling with or without agitation until clean, usually 1 – 3 hours.
- Concentration Ratio: 1 – 4 oz. gallon per gallon of water.
- Heat to 180 – 200º F and circulate until clean.
- Rinse thoroughly with potable water.
For Steam Cleaning
- Concentration Ratio: ¼ – 2 oz. per gallon of water; varies depending on soil load and type.
- Apply with steam cleaning apparatus.
WARNING: Add this product slowly to cold water to prevent boiling or splattering. NEVER add anything else to JO-10. Contains Sodium Hydroxide, do not use on soft metals.