This product, formulated for quick action on the heaviest soil loads, fuses unique dispersants along with Sodium Percarbonate to effectively remove hardened tartrates on a variety of surfaces, including: concrete and stainless steel. 231 XTRA additionally aids in the removal of wine stains and restores stainless steel’s original shine.
Methods of Use
Stainless Steel Tanks, Hoses and Pipes
- Concentration Ratio: ½ – 4 oz. per gallon of water.
- Calculate the amount of water to be used carefully before adding detergent to reduce waste. Circulate until clean and rinse with citric acid.
- Concentration Ratio: ½ to 3 oz. per gallon of water; varies depending on soil load.
- Concentration Ratio: 4 oz. per gallon of water.
- Dilute in a plastic pail and apply solution evenly over floors, scrub, and let solution set for approximately 15 minutes. Rinse with clean water.
WARNING: Add this product slowly to cold water to prevent boiling or splattering. NEVER add anything else to 231 XTRA.